Re: Openssl questions

I am having some difficulty loading the certificate file. I get a response that it is an "unknown cert type". I am using SSL_CTX_use_certificate() to load the sertificate. I selected this because the fopen and file io is not connected. The cert file has some text "begin cert" at the top and is formated with line feeds. should this binary be stripped somehow to be used with this function?

I did have some luck with the connections, they are trying to resolve the cert keys. So I am making some progress.

Steve