Re: Operation timed out

Srinivas rao <ch_srinivas321@yahoo.co.in> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Iam using rltk 8139 pci card and eCos rltk 8139 eternet drinver for my NUPort Board
> Iam testing the ping_test case on my NUPort Board.
> the request packets are sending but reply packets are not recieving, I checked in the Ehtereal.
> Can u pls suggest a possible
> solution. The following is an extract of the ping_test ....

The most obvious thing to look at is whether you are getting any
interrupts. I don't see any evidence that you are from the output you
supplied. So you need to check through the PCI interrupt routing,
interrupt controller and CPU interrupt flag for where they might be
getting blocked.

--
Nick Garnett                                          eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com                     The eCos and RedBoot experts