Re: Code examples repository eCos/AT91M55800A

wrote:
>> I am programming on eCos and AT91M55800A.
>
> So you are using the EB55 HAL?
Not EB55 board but probably derived from it.

>> Is there a web site with many examples of simple
basic programs on eCos/AT91M55800A?
> All the test cases are simple basic programs.
I will look into this.

>> At this point, I am stuck trying to implement an
interrupt tied to a timer.
> Do you actually need this? Why not just use an eCos
timer?

>From what I have read and understood up to now, the
kernel works in "tics". On this board, this means 100
tics per second (10 milliseconds). For keyboard
debouncing and other functions, I would like to go
down to 1 ms resolution. Also, I have not seen yet how
to implement a timed interrupt using an eCos timer.

Thank you for your response. It is the launching point
for much reading and experimenting.

Gilles.