Re: Re: eCos on Windows without Cygwin

With the available of the VMWare server that runs on Winodws and Linux,
it makes sense to create a virtual Linux machine on Windows and run the
eCos development tools from there.

However, my personal preference is to work on a Linux machine and use
the virtual machines as my test bed.

Have a great day,
Don Walton