Uart Driver imx31 litekit

Hi list
        I am trying to run redboot on imx31 litekit. so far it was
good I could run redboot over logic loader. but when I tried to run
redboot alone without running logic loader. I got no console.  as long
as I see the prompt with logic loader. I believe uart driver working
fine. but maybe logic loader doing some more initialization for uart
to work. nor and nand flash is working fine but after romupdate. I
dont get any console. when I check cpu over jtag I see it is working
on correct places.  what might be my problem ?
thanks

--
----
Hasan Hüseyin Yılmaz