Re: Problem with Hello world

Fantastic!!!!
It works well!!!
I upgrade to the next version and after compile the library I can compile my Hello World program and see the output.
I used the Linux Synthetic template with default profile on my Linux distro (Fedora Core 4). But, if I use the same template on cygwin, It will work?

However, I have another question... It is possible to use the Linux Synthetic template and compile eCos for ARM ?
I just have to change the compiler (gcc -> arm-elf-gcc) and compile my Hello World again (with the good compiler) ?

If not, does the configtool program contains a ARM profile (template) which allow me to test the same Hello World but for ARM processor ?

Thanks you Andrew for all.
Best regards.

David LONY