Re: USB Host Stack advice

Hi,

The module design of the FreeBSD USB stack is not a big problem for embedded
devices. A module just means a static structure in a certain data-section
which is searched when you plug USB devices.

I have emulated all of this in my new USB stack, on NetBSD, which does not
support modules like on FreeBSD. Please see:

http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/usb4bsd

Please check out the SVN version.

--HPS