Re: error while executing ecosconfig tree :: cdl_option for an unknown option `CYGNUM_FS_FAT_BLOCK_CACHE_BLOCKSIZE

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 12:43:32AM +0900, Simon fgc wrote:
> hello,
>
> i have installed ecos ( version 2.0.64) / eclipse /toolchain(mips) in
> my machine...
> i have an .ecc file, which i should be using for the project.
>
> when i do ecosconfig tree, i get below error...
>
> [root@localhost build]# ls
> ecos.ecc
>
> [root@localhost build]# ecosconfig tree
> ecos.ecc: error
>    The savefile contains a cdl_option for an unknown option
> `CYGNUM_FS_FAT_BLOCK_CACHE_BLOCKSIZE'
> Invalid savefile "ecos.ecc".
> 1 error occurred while reading in the savefile data.
>
> Please give me pointer on what i am missing and how i may fix this..

You probably want to ask the person who give you the .ecc file for his
source code. It looks like (s)he made local changes to the FAT fs
which you don't have in your tree. My guess is that (s)he has replaced
the hard coded 512 with this cdl variable.

      Andrew