powerpc8270 exception management and redboot and ecos interaction

Hello,

I use redboot and an ecos application on a powerpc 8270 board.

1 - powerpc exception management I use a function _reset developped on our hardware platform that made an exception (parity error) : this exception provoque the hard reset of the 8270:can you tell me where is the source that treat this exception.

the code that made this exception is:

{
   unsigned long hid0, int_state;

   // Need interrupts off to force checkstop
   HAL_DISABLE_INTERRUPTS(int_state);
   IMM->clocks_rmr |= 0x01;  // Checkstop Reset Enable
   // Force a checkstop by turning on parity which is not implemented
   CYGARC_MFSPR(CYGARC_REG_HID0, hid0);
   hid0 |= 0x30000000;
   CYGARC_MTSPR(CYGARC_REG_HID0, hid0);
   while (1) ;
}

2 - reboot and ecos interaction

- Where is the Dynamic memory allocation zone for redboot (if any) and the ecos application allocation : is that the same? ,
if yes how can this work ?
if not where can we see where is mapped the zone for each?

- Does the ecos application call redboot after the appication is started?

If yes , What part of the ecos application can call the flash_get_config function with type CONFIG_BOOL and key "info_console_force"?

Thanks for your help Nelly