Re: Re: eCos invalidating JTAG on ARM architecture ?

Alexandre writes:
> Well the problem came back earlier this evening :(
> I don't know how it is related to eCos but it is in some way because I
> do not have any problem when I run the same code without eCos (that is
> when I do the setup and vector init myself).

Well, and what about your own eCos startup file (hal_platform_setup.h)?
Did you manage the LPC PINSEL registers correctly? I see that Jani
Monoses, for example, didn't overload his own startup files by any extra
lines ;) Observe arm/lpc2xxx/*/current/hal/include/hal_platform_setup.h
files, for example. It's possible you have to force Debug/Trace pinouts
assignment in your own eCos platform startup file.

> I'll check to see if I have the post patch version but i downloaded my
> sources a week ago from the anonymous CVS.
That already has contained that February fix.

> I indeed have a binary of openocd i found on the net, you think i
> should try and build it myself ?

At first, I would suggest to check your eCos startup code (platform
startup, certainly).

Sergei