Re: Re: eCos invalidating JTAG on ARM architecture ?

If the trap will be work for you, here is a small notice about the eCos
path. Enter in your HAL platform startup (hal_platform_startup.h) a
conditional inclusion, something like this

#ifdef CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_LPC2XXX_USE_SECONDARY_JTAG
        // put that trap code here
#endif

and add in your platform cdl file a CDL rule, well, something like this

cdl_option CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_LPC2XXX_USE_SECONDARY_JTAG {
    display       "Second JTAG workaround"
    flavor        bool
    default_value 0
    description   "Short story about"

}

That gives you a choice or to build executables for debugging either to
build executables for a release, configuring an ecos.ecc stuff.

Sergei