What options do I need to break in "insight" in remote Mode?

Hi everyone,

There are so many likely-options and some of them
contrdictory each other,
so would you enligten me.

I'd like to debug application using "insight" in remote mode.

Assuming correctly cennected,
am I correct in thinking that if I setted breakpoint
at main in "insight"and run it,
and when RedBoot excute Script comannd "go",
then stops at main breakpoint?

Well,I tried but "insight" keeps running,
and never stops.

What options do I need to break in "insight"
when RedBoot excute Script comannd "go"?

Should I re-build both RedBoot and application?

I pick up relating options.
(group A)
Option Name Include GDB Stubs in HAL
CDL Name CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS

Option Name Include GDB External Break Support For Stubs
CDL Name CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_BREAK_SUPPORT

Option Name Include GDB External Break Support When No Stubs
CDL Name CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_CTRLC_SUPPORT

Option Name Include GDB Multi-Threading Debug Support
CDL Name CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_THREAD_SUPPORT

(group B)
Build GDB Stub ROM Image
CYGBLD_BUILD_GDB_STUBS

Build Common GDB Stub ROM Image
CYGBLD_BUILD_COMMON_GDB_STUBS

I cannot fathom difference between group A and group B.
They seem to contradict.

By the way my target CPU is SH7709X.

I appreciate any help.

Masahiro Ariga