Re: YAFFS support in Ecos?

On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 12:33:02PM +0530, Kanishk Nadkarni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you tell me if there exists support for the yaffs file system in
> Ecos?? I tried looking through archived threads on this mailing list
> but without much success.

There is no opens source port that i know of. The license would also
make this difficult, since it appears to the plain GPL. You probably
need to get in contact with the commercial entity behind YAFFS it and
purchase an none GPL license version.

There is jffs2 in eCos. However that is better used with NOR flash.

      Andrew