Dll for eCos

Hi all,

I need to use certain part of eCos code in my project. It is basically
the code which envokes template dialog box, that deals with the files
templatesdlg.cpp and templatesdlg.h. But these files have a lot of
other header files linked to it. So can anyone suggest me an easy way
to connect to these files to help me use the functions in
templatesdlg.cpp.

Thanks,
Puneet