Multiple network interface & routing question

Hi All,

I'm using the bsd sockets code and I have more than one interface. I am seeing that when one interface has to reget an address via dhcp then I get problems using the other interface.

Looking through the code it appears there might me a problem with the routing table. The dhcp code calls cyg_route_reinit() in a couple of places - do_dhcp_down_net() and bring_half_up() which are called whilst obtaining an address. The cyg_route_reinit() function seems to just empty the routing table regardless of interface.

Could this be my problem or am I looking in the wrong place? Anyone got any code for removing all routes for a specific interface only?

Thanks,

Will.
Will Wagner                                     will_wagner@carallon.com
Senior Project Engineer                  Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA