Re: Re: Is eCos project still alive?

What does the ecos group wish to accomplish by making releases?

If it causes people to not use it, then I guess I "release" with a more
recent date could help that cause, but other than that, I see nothing
wrong with just pulling the tips _if_ you need new code.

I have not had people ask me for an official release though.  As long as
it does what it's supposed to, they dont seem to mind.

my 2 cents.

Brian