Interesting problem surfaces after adding the basic IDE driver to a simple RedBoot configuration

Hello!
Here's a new one. And unrelated to my earlier messages. I created an
ECC file based on the regular PC w/ networking via  an Intel device,
and then added the IDE driver. Finally I found and attempted to add
the ECM for floppy support for RedBoot. This then surfaced on the
output pane:
/usr/local/anoncvs/ecos/packages/hal/i386/pc/current/misc/redboot_FLOPPY.ecm:
error
    The savefile contains a cdl_option for an unknown option
`CYGBLD_BUILD_REDBOOT'
/usr/local/anoncvs/ecos/packages/hal/i386/pc/current/misc/redboot_FLOPPY.ecm:
error
    The savefile contains a cdl_option for an unknown option
`CYGSEM_REDBOOT_VALIDATE_USER_RAM_LOADS'
/usr/local/anoncvs/ecos/packages/hal/i386/pc/current/misc/redboot_FLOPPY.ecm:
error
    The savefile contains a cdl_option for an unknown option
`CYGSEM_REDBOOT_BSP_SYSCALLS'

Now the first time I made a release of Redboot but without that errant
IDE one, and booted it off of a floppy, it complained about the issues
related to the IDE functions. It maybe because the current target is
significantly older then the ECOS pattern. Then again maybe not.
--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude