Re: How to disable c++ exceptions, -fno-exceptions has no effect?

Ok I will do that.

I thought it was in the public ecos distribution as well since I found
some public domain instructions about how to use ecos with libstdc++
(http://www.zylin.com/libstdc++.html)

Thanks anyway.

Am I correct if I conclude from your answer that it is possible to get
rid of c++ exception handling and still use dynamic memory, and thus
reclaim my 16k for other purposes memory?

Since it was added by eCosCentric they would know how to remove it correctly :-)

Cheers
Rasmus