Re: Fwd: Re: Can't read with cyg_io_read()

On 2008-02-14, Gentleman.nbg@gmx.de <Gentleman.nbg@gmx.de> wrote:

> Can someone acknowledge that the driver "/dev/haldiag" ist
> only intended for output of traces and is not able to read
> anything?

The haldiag drivers I've seen all support reading from the
UART.  The diag drivers are usually simple polled-mode driver,
so I wouldn't bet on being able to have any sort of sustained
input stream at high baud rates.  I don't know what platform
you're using, so the only real answer I can give is...

Use the source, Luke.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! ... this must be what
                                  at               it's like to be a COLLEGE