difference between active / enabled components?

hello,

I have a general question regarding the difference between an active and enabled option/components.

I have checked that there is a define for every option that is both active and enabled otherwise no define is created in the headers.

So what is the use of having both of them? Is it just for cosmetic reasons in configtools?

Thanks for any ideas.

Regards,

Luqman Munawar
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.web.de/de/entertainment/games/free