Re: difference between active / enabled components?

hi, Thanks for your reply.

> It's all about inferences;
>    active - the option is "turned on", i.e. will affect the build

Well, my observation is that when an option is just active and not enabled then it does not affect the build. Since there is no define created in headers, no extra code can be activated.

>    enabled - the prerequisites for the item are active, so this item
>              can be activated if desired

I concur. You can enable an option only when it is activated.

Regards,

Luqman Munawar

--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.web.de/de/entertainment/games/free