De : ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] De la part de Gary Thomas
Envoyé : mercredi 5 mars 2008 12:02
À : Jérémy Alles
Cc : eCos Discussion
Objet : Re: [ECOS] eCos and RedBoot support for HP Ipaq

Please keep your relies on the eCos mailing list so that all benefit.

Jérémy Alles wrote:
Thank you for that information. The Ipaq seems to be a good choice for me.

In RedBoot's guide, I read that I also need a compact flash Ethernet card,
but there is no reference about this device? Do you know which device is
supported?

Socket Communications LP/E - a fairly old 10Mb PCMCIA card