RE: MMU, chip select on AT91

Actually I solved this problem by disabling the MMU, but I'd like to fix
that and understand why it doesn't work when MMU is turned on.

MMU's initialization code looks like that (for the 0x30000000 address):

X_ARM_MMU_SECTION(0x300,  0x300,   256,  ARM_UNCACHEABLE, ARM_UNBUFFERABLE,
ARM_ACCESS_PERM_RW_RW); /* External CS2 *

So it's look like a direct mapping is used. That's why I don't understand
why that does not work...

Regards,
Jeremy