Footprint of LWIP?

I've got a pretty good feel for the memory footprint of the
*BSD stacks, but I'm having trouble finding info on the
footprint of the eCos port(s) of the LWIP stack.

What sort of a footprint would be expected for an ARM7 that
needed to handle 1 or 2 TCP connections?

According to the eCosCentric web site, the LWIP port that's in
the public repository is fairly broken.  Is that still the
case?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com