RE: Porting a new flash driver

> > I have a NAND flash controller hardware that seems not yet supported
> by
> > eCos, and example drivers (e. G. for openOCD) and documentation.
> [snip]
>
> As there was no answer to my questions:
>
> Is this list the correct one, or should I send to ecos-devel instead?

Hi Markus,

I don't think there is any general infrastructure to support NAND flash at
the moment.  I say that without knowing what you intend on doing with it
though.  I guess if you wanted to make it appear as a block device, you could
just implement it that way.

What is the end goal of the implementation?

--Chris