Re: eCos causing something.. Maybe?

> If anyone can think of anything else I could
> try/program/read/probe/time/configure please let me know.

Is the crystal setup the same? If i remember correctly you have two
options. You can use a crystal or a clock module. You need to tell the
CPU which it has, set a bit or something.

IMHO you should be looking at this from the perspective of the
hardware. What is different between the ATMEL board and your board and
does this require any changes in the startup code.

     Andrew