Re: FW: eCOsPro - is it worth the money

Anders Olsen wrote:
Hi

We're small development team looking at the eCOS OS. As far as we can
see, the source code available in the CVS is quite old and we have to
buy the eCOSPro package from eCosCentric in order to get sourcecode
there is up-to-date.

I beg to differ; the CVS is fully up to date. There may be offerings (targets and features) which eCosPro has that aren't available, but AFAIK, nothing that makes the CVS out of date...

Is the eCOSPro worth the money or not....

It depends. eCosPro would be indicated if: * You need a target or feature that they provide not in CVS * You want paid technical support

What target are you looking at?
What features do you need?