AT91SAM97X

Hello

The AT91SAM7X can add external SPI SRAM memory.
We understand that this external SRAM memory isn't mapped with internal RAM memory.

I think that David problem is to use external SPI SRAM with eCos Ethernet API (to receive & send data by AT91SAM7X Internal Ethernet module).

Is it possible to add in eCos a new driver that manage external SPI SRAM memory. We know how to do in assembler language. But we don't know how to add an assembler driver inside eCos system.

Please, could you help us

Olivier