Reply-To?

I'm not sure if this is the right list for this, but it's the only one
I'm subscribed to at the moment. When I hit reply in Outlook, the
message only goes to the person who wrote it. I have to hit Reply to All
to get it to to the list. Either way I have to manually add or remove an
email address to get one copy to the list and not more than one to the
person I'm responding to.

The bad part is that this is easy to forget, and I notice many times
where the more senior people on the list ask the more junior to please
respond to the list, and not to them personally. It would be really
convenient to have the list software configured to add a Reply-To
header.

I realise this is sometimes considered a bad idea, but that's mostly
because people end up sending private emails to the entire list. I may
be wrong, but this doesn't strike me as the kind of list where there's a
lot of private messaging going on.