System failure!!

Hi all,

I have a problem that I haven't solved so far. I'm using powerpc and virtex-4 platform. My project was working properly
till I added a row that only assigns a value to a variable in one of the "isr" functions. And my code started to fail. I think
it was working by chance so far :( I recognized that not only adding to "isr" function, it happens also in other parts.

There is no compilation error. But when I download xxx.elf file that I generated, my program stops at one of
the functions. (In fact it doesn't stop, it enters a loop in cyg_hal_default_exception_vsr at different places in asm code but
generally in"sync" assembly code. It doesn't break the loop) The function which causes exception isn't always the same.
It changes according to where and what I have added to the code. (the function I added a piece of code and the function that
causes exception are not same. Also, although it doesn't enter the function that I have added a piece of code, it fails. for example,
altough I add a code to isr function and no inetrrupt occurs, it fails.)

I controlled all the code which may not give compilation error but may cause run-time error. (divide by zero).But even if
there is something like that, it may exit from the exception subroutine and turn back. I'm not sure but, it may be from
memory problem. I checked the memory layout but found nothing unlogical. I didn't understand which causes that problem.

Is there anyone who encountered that problem before or could give any idea?

Regards, Alperen!