RE: System failure!!

> Yes there's definately problems with this.  Using the
> graphical tool, the tree is always regenerated if you use the
> tool to modify the config, but if something else modifies the
> ecc (eg your version control system brings in someone else's
> changes) then these changes might not get incorporated in your build.

In my case it was a combination of using the graphical tool, using
version control, the not-quite-production quality of the build
functionality in eclipse CDT, my laziness for not perfecting my build
process, and my abnormally high level of absent-mindedness, all coming
together in a perfect sotrm of one frustrating week of wasted time.

How about I make my post usefull in some way. If you're new to eCos, try
rebuilding eCos and your app from scratch right now. If it doesn't
recompile when you build from scratch, then be glad you caught the
problem sooner rather than later.