Re: generating host tools fails

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:39:24 +0200, Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com> wrote:
Doesn't look like it.  I just built the pdfa4 on Fedora 8, installing
only jadetex (no docbook).

Must be something else in the configuration/setup.

I installed docbook and this helps :) . Somewhat at least. The job still does not go through, but this times it is something about LaTex which is not as it should be :( I know that LaTex exists - and that is about all I know about this program. Is there an expert out there? I have put two files - the terminal output and the log-output of the make-pdfa4 on http://www.brusag.ch/xyz .

Thank you and best regards Robert