Re: can't find name of serial device

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:10:56 +0200, Robert Brusa <Bob.Brusa@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
I have a pretty basic problem: The example serial uses the function
err = cyg_io_lookup( "/dev/haldiag", &handle ).
The program works, but now I want to change it for output on UART 0 of my AT91SAM7X-EK. I have tried everything - such as console, tty0 tty1 and other instead of haldiag. It does not work, it always return -2 as a result, telling me it can not find the driver. What is the correct name to use?

Thanks and regards Robert

Meanwhile I went back to the configtool to check if all these drivers are indeed in my current configuration. And now I found these mystical strings: /dev/ser0, /dev/ser1 and /dev/ttydiag. Hence problem solved. Thanks and have a nice evening.
Robert