RE: Re: init_all_network_interfaces() problem?

> To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
> From: grante@visi.com
> Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 14:12:54 +0000
> Subject: [ECOS] Re: init_all_network_interfaces() problem?
>
> On 2008-07-01, Yong Chen Tan  wrote:
>
>> Hi, I am trying to run GoAhead WebServer using eCos with
>> AT91RM9200 Development Board. When I tried to run the
>> WebServer in Redboot, everything was working well.
>
> I have a hard time believing that. GoAhead requires BSD TCP/IP
> stack semantics (included select and fdset). RedBoot provides
> none of that.
>
>> My WebServer is just some simple .html webpages. However, I
>> meet with some problems when running the GoAhead WebServer
>> when I start to incoperate some of my codes into the existing
>> WebServer source code. For example, I just change the source
>> code to be run by thread instead of running by the main().
>
> Did you remember to create and start the thread that was
> running the web server. You should enable debug/trace output
> in the web server. Then you might be able to tell what's
> wrong.
>
>> The compiling was ok, just that when I tried to load the
>> webpages, it always gives me timeout. So I am actually
>> thinking could it be the make file problem or its the GoAhead
>> WebServer that might be the problem
>
> It's neither the makefile nor GoAhead that's the problem. It's
> your code that's the problem.

Sorry my knowledge on this area is very limited... By the way, I really managed to run the webserver using Redboot.
I did create and start the thread running the web server as it was my only thread in the program. Btw how can I enable the debug/trace output?
Is there any documentations on these?