Re: jffs2 filesystem with redboot

Tiju Jacob wrote:
It is a mx27 ADS based board. The redboot/eCos sources were given by Freescale.

Please keep replies on the eCos list so that all may benefit.

AFAIK, that port only supports the NOR FLASH on the board.  If you want
to add NAND, you'll need to write the drivers, etc, yourself.  There
has been much discussion on this topic of late; check the archives.