Booting from Flash in a AT91M55800A based platform

Hi,

I've ported eCos and RedBoot for a proprietary platform comprising the
AT91M55800A processor a SRAM and three S29AL016D90TFI02 flash modules.
The RAM version works fine and I can communicate with the RedBoot
console through the serial port, but I have not yet managed to make the
platform boot from the flash (after copying the ROM version of the
ported RedBoot on the flash address pointed by the chip select 0). I
don't know whether the problem comes from the platform porting or from
the fact that eCos does not recognize the used flash chips from
Spansion. Could you provide me any hint?

Thanks in advance!
Nuria