Re: Re: How to tell if a file is being compiled as part of eCos?

On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 09:38:05AM -0700, Jay Foster wrote:
> Yes, I saw that too, but that sys/param.h file is only included if you are
> using the BSD TCP/IP network stack (package), which I didn't know if you
> were (or would always be) with your application.

It is, how the rules.mak rulez ;)

ecosconfig new pid minimal
ecosconfig tree
make -s
find -type f -print0 |xargs -0 grep rules.mak
./error/current/makefile:include $(REPOSITORY)/pkgconf/rules.mak
./infra/current/makefile:include $(REPOSITORY)/pkgconf/rules.mak
./io/common/current/makefile:include $(REPOSITORY)/pkgconf/rules.mak
./hal/common/current/makefile:include $(REPOSITORY)/pkgconf/rules.mak
./hal/arm/pid/current/makefile:include $(REPOSITORY)/pkgconf/rules.mak
./hal/arm/arch/current/makefile:include $(REPOSITORY)/pkgconf/rules.mak
./isoinfra/current/makefile:include $(REPOSITORY)/pkgconf/rules.mak

Sergei