Re: Cortex/STM32 Port

Hello Simon,

Thank you for giving the steps to setup a development system on Linux.
Yes, our host system  is Linux((Ubuntu). Thank you for your replies. Let
me follow these steps and start running on Linux.

Regards
Kishore Srimat

Kishore Srimat
STMicroelectronics             Email:  kishore.srimat@st.com
1000 E. Bell Road              Office: (602) 485-2364
Phoenix, AZ  85022