Re: AT91SAM7S RTC speed

I can verify that the SPI clock is twice the expected rate in a real world device
using the SAM7X512.
I haven't had time to investigate where the extra factor of 2 clock rate is
being introduced in the HAL.
I just coded values half the expected in the SPI table.
Timer rates seem to be correct based on delays used to blink a LED though.

Tom.