RE: Building redboot for i.MX31 or just building redboot for ARM

> Hmmm... I will not be using codesourcery, but regardless, I guess my
> initial question is options for the configure script -- I am just
> starting out and have not even come across any errors as yet.
>
> Since I will also be compiling for arm I suppose the target should be:
>
> "--target=arm-elf"
>
> Is there a list of targets?

There isn't a supported iMX31 target out of the box yet, and you don't build
it with autoconf (eg. configure).  I would suggest reading up on eCos in
general and how to build it etc. if you want to get started with it.

Are you just looking for Redboot, or are you planning to actually use eCos
proper?

--Chris