RE: Building redboot for i.MX31 or just building redboot for ARM

Sounds good.

I got everything up and compiling. For test purposes, I selected sa1100mm as a target to achieve a successful compile before doing any patching and modifying any code [hands off]. Right out of the gate, make complains about "-finit-priority" and a few other invalid lvalue assignment errors.

Hmmm... I was hoping to pick a target, any target, that would compile to the end before doing work for i.MX31 stuff.  Argggg... below are the steps for my test.

Steps
======
export REDBOOT_CFG=redboot_ROM
export VERSION=VERSION
mkdir -p /$HOME/ecosTest/${REDBOOT_CFG}
cd /$HOME/ecosTest/${REDBOOT_CFG}
ecosconfig new sa11x0 redboot
ecosconfig import ${ECOS_REPOSITORY}/hal/arm/sa11x0/sa1100mm/v2_0/misc/${REDBOOT_CFG}.ecm
ecosconfif tree
make