RE: Starting new eCos project

> So I guess I'll try to use the CodeSourcery 2008q3-39 ARM EABI, and
> compile the latest newlib (v1.16.0) and GDB with that.  Should be fun.
> I'll make a point to keep some notes on the process, and post anything
> useful to the list.

Hi James,

At the time of this writing, the EABI tool chain will not work with a 'out of
the box' CVS eCos source release.  There are some changes you have to make to
eCos.  They aren't in the mainline tree yet.  I did the initial EABI port,
and if you are intending to go that route, let me know and I'll help you get
going.

Thanks

--Chris