Re: Re: eCos and OE

Am Sonntag, 2. November 2008 schrieb badeguruji:
> i meant eCos and 'Open Embedded"...

eCos is a realtime operating system and as far as I know Open Embedded is no
operating system but a collection of tools and configuration files for
different devices to ease the build process of firmware images for these
devices. Most of these firmwares base on linux.
Because Open Embedded is no operating system is propably the reason why you
didn't find a comparision on the internet.

Lars