To: <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 3:11 PM
Subject: [ECOS] SPI and USB support for the STM32

First off - a big thankyou to the people responsible for Cortex-M port.
It's turned up just in time for my current project!  I've just taken
delivery of the Olimex STM32-P103 board and will be getting started on a
BSP for it tomorrow.

My project needs to use the standard eCos framework for the SPI and USB
interfaces.  Is anyone actively working on the drivers for these?  If
not, I'll get stuck in myself.  This is all being done through my own
company, so I'll be able to contribute them if required.

Chris.