ecos ported to RAM or FLASH in ARM7TDMI-S??

hi,
i am using LPC2148 ARM7TDMI-S processor to port ecos to it.
i have a querry,whether ecos be ported to RAm or flash. my device have flash of 512k and ram of 32k,is it ok??
where ecos wud go?? do i need some external RAM??or it wud work.

i have to make GUI application also i.e. i want that when my ARM board which when connected to graphical LCD,it show some GUI, that i need to do!!
wud with such low memory, i am able to run GUI along with ecos on ARM processor.
plz reply me soon.

      From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/