at91sam9263ek support ver. alpha 2

Hi,

here is series of patches using which I can run redboot and ecoslib + hellow world application
on at91sam9263ek board.

http://sites.google.com/site/duhistov/Home/0001-This-patch-separate-board-s-pio-layout.patch?attredirects=0
http://sites.google.com/site/duhistov/Home/0002-rename-all-hal_cache.h-to-var_cache.h-and-copy-creat.patch?attredirects=0
http://sites.google.com/site/duhistov/Home/0003-hal-package-for-at91sam9263ek-and-at91sam9.patch?attredirects=0

This patches according current cvs head.
The first one patch simplify adding new pio layout to at91.
The second one make possible to reuse cache stuff from arm9 in at91sam9 package.
The third add support for at91sam9263ek.

Changes from last version:
 - disable caches + remap sram to 0x0 address on start.
 - fix mlt_*.ldi so it is possible boot redboot using at91bootstrap

here is config which I use to run ecos + hello world application:

http://sites.google.com/site/duhistov/Home/ecoslib.ecc?attredirects=0

here is config which I use to build redboot:
http://sites.google.com/site/duhistov/Home/sam9_redboot.ecc?attredirects=0

Any comments?