From: Grant Edwards [mailto:grante@visi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:54 AM
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] How to get Ethernet link status?

What is the official method used to get the link status of an
interface (up/down, 10/100/1000, full/half duplex)?

I don't see any hooks in the Ethernet driver API.  Are drivers
supposed to export that info as global variables somehow?  Are
they supposed to provide a global function to call?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! My BIOLOGICAL ALARM
                                  at               CLOCK just went off ...