New contact details

eCos community

Today is my last working day with eCosCentric. I can be contacted via my
personal e-mail address (appended) in future.

For avoidance of doubt, I will continue in my roles as an eCos
maintainer and as the eCos 3.0 release manager.

As always, the best way to contact the eCos maintainers on
maintainership issues is via the mailing list:

   ecos-maintainers@ecos.sourceware.org

John Dallaway

--
john@dallaway.org.uk