Re: Pointer to multilib configuration docs?

Hi Grant

Couple of years ago I built Gnu tools for big endian ARM (on Linux)
following instructions from eCos web page.
Unfortunately I'm not sure if I can find patched sources on some old
machine but I have binaries that I copied to several machines and still
use them.

A hint: I recall it was before GCC 4 so I guess i compiled them with GCC
3.4.

Best regards
Ilija