Re: The next Cygwon toolchain build problem

On 2009-01-05, Grant Edwards <grante@visi.com> wrote:

> Same problem reported in 2006 with no apparent solution:
>
>   http://www.mail-archive.com/gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org/msg238933.html
>
> There's also a bug filed against gcc. The reply was that 3.2.1
> is no longer supported.  It's 3.4 that is exhibitting the bug,
> but that's probably not supported either.

Doh.  I just realized that is the 3.2.1 cross-compiler that's
crashing, not the 3.4.4 "host" compiler that's crashing.

Looks like I'm still stuck without a cygwin arm-elf toolchain
that supports big-endian targets.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Sometime in 1993
                                  at               NANCY SINATRA will lead a